– Year of the Pig campaign identity, following the BID’s series of designs created by international artist Stanley Chow
– Penny Coin Piglet: a giant straw sculpture by international artist Alex Rinsler
– Chinese Food Market in St Ann’s Square
– Family Chinese crafts workshops at Manchester Arndale hosted by Manchester Confucius Institute and Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art
– Red lanterns decorating the city’s shopping streets
– Special events at Manchester Central Library and Manchester Art Gallery
– Promotions and VIP events across city centre shops, bars and restaurants
– Sunday Dragon Parade, entertainment, stalls and fireworks in Albert Square and Chinatown, organised by FCAM.
The majority of trips return from destination between 16:30 and 17:30. The driver will inform you of the exact time on the day, dependant on outward travel times. Whilst we do not guarantee a W/C on board most of our excursion fleet do have toilet facilities. For your comfort we allocate seating at time of boking, however reserve the right to alter or amend your seat allocation for utilisation purposes; If you have a seating preference please make a note in the booking section when placing your order and we will try to accommodate. Once you have booked with us you will be emailed with a travel ticket containing seat numbers, this will be sent within 24 hours of placing the booking, if after this time you have not received your travel ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
Our Pick-ups are as follows:
We reserve the right to alter, amend or add in additional pick up points within reason.
|Harrogate- 09:00 +£0.00*|
|Kings Road- 09:05 +£0.00*|
|Knaresborough Road- 09:10 +£0.00*|
|Starbeck- 09:15 +£0.00*|
|Knaresborough- 09:20 +£0.00*|
|Wetherby- 09:40 +£0.00*|